Rules for Managers to become Leaders :Major ®Khalid Nasr
1. Relentlessly upgrade your team, using every encounter as an opportunity to evaluate, coach and build self-confidence.
2. Make sure people not only see the vision, they live and breathe it.
3. Get into everyone’s skin, exuding positive energy and optimism.
4. Establish trust with candour, transparency and credit.
5. Have the courage to take unpopular decisions and gut calls.
6. Probe and push with curiosity that borders on skepticism, making sure that action follows orders.
7. Inspire risk taking and learning by setting examples.
8. Celebrate …… it creates an atmosphere of recognition and positive energy.